- This remedy is also useful in adults with dental pain and toothache.
- Useful in childhood fevers too, it allows the body to use a fever as a healing tool.
See Pegasus Dosage Guidelines on dosing with more than one remedy.
Arnica montana 30c
Arsenicum album 30c
Pulsatilla pratensis 30c
- One dose is 3-5 pillules sucked under the tongue in a clean mouth, this applies to adults, children and animals alike.
- In acute conditions, dose every half hour for 3 doses then every hour for 3 doses.
- Thereafter dose 2 – 4 hourly as required for 3-5 days.
- Until an infant can suck the pillules safely without risk of choking (around 10-12 months old), crush 3-5 pillules between 2 plastic medicine measures then add a small amount of water and spoon directly into the child’s mouth.
- As soon as the child can suck the pillules safely, dose normally.
- Alternatively if you’re dosing frequently, another method may be useful.
- Dissolve 10 pillules in half a glass of boiled and cooled water and spoon one medicine measure into the infant’s mouth for each dose.
- Discard the water after 12 hours.
- Should a high fever not subside within 12 hours, seek professional medical attention.
- Swab the patient with a damp cloth, or even submerge in cool water. Rehydrate with fluids. Use a fan to cool them down.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ARNICA MONTANA. FOR THOSE TAKING BLOOD-THINNING AGENTS E.G. WARFARIN, CLOPIDOGREL, HEPARIN ETC. THERE IS A RISK OF BLEEDING IF TAKEN TOGETHER WITH THIS REMEDY.
Age From: Infants
Pack Size: 25g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.