See Pegasus Dosage Guidelines on dosing with more than one remedy.
Hepar sulphuris 6c
Myristica sebifera 6c
- One dose is 3-5 pillules sucked under the tongue in a clean mouth | this applies to adults | children and animals alike.
In acute conditions:
- Dose every hour for 3 doses then every 2 hours for 3 doses.
- Thereafter dose 3-4 times daily until the boil has resolved or come to a head and if necessary can be lanced.
For leg ulcers:
- Dose 3-4 times daily for 5 days.
- Thereafter if required | dose once daily for 2 weeks.
- If there is a positive response and further treatment is indicated | dose once daily for a further 2-4 weeks.
- However | if the condition is not responding | consult your homeopath or health practitioner.
- Note this is an exceptional case where one would dose longer than the recommended 3-5 days.
- For leg ulcers | this remedy in conjunction with anti-virabac 200c can be very helpful.
- In this case | alternate the dosing of the 2 remedies.
Other than for leg ulcers as stated above | do not dose continuously for longer than 3-5 days.
If further treatment is required | consult a homeopath or health practitioner. If any new symptoms develop that were not present initially | stop the remedy and consult a homeopath.
- Do not press or squeeze boils and be careful with boils on the face.
- Boils that don’t come to a head may need lancing.
- If boils present with a high fever or there is a red line running from the boil to a lymph gland | consult a medical doctor or homeopath.
Age From: Infants
Pack Size: 25g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.