- RHEUMATISM – a non-specific term embracing various diseases of connective tissue presenting with pain, stiffness or swelling of muscles or joints.
- SCIATICA – pain in the line of distribution of the sciatic nerve (i.e. buttock, back of thigh, calf and foot)
See Pegasus Dosage Guidelines on dosing with more than one remedy.
Apium graveolens 6c
Ledum palustre 3x
Rhus toxicodendron 30c
Salicylic acid 6c
Urtica urens 30c
- One dose is 3-5 pillules sucked under the tongue in a clean mouth | this applies to adults | children and animals alike.
- In acute conditions | dose every hour for 3 doses | then every 2 hours for 3 doses | thereafter dose 4-6 hourly for 3-5 days.
- If further dosing is required | dose once a week for one month only.
- Consider changes to your diet to exclude foods that aggravate gout eg red meat | alcohol.
- Drink plenty of water with a slice of fresh lemon added to help reduce acidity.
- Exercise regularly.
Age From: Infants
Pack Size: 25g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.