It is a cardiac tonic to assist impaired heart performance specifically due to congestive and ischemic heart disease. Broad acting cardiac supportive action (heart failure, cardiac oppression, mild angina, arrhythmia, and geriatric heart weakness). Improves exercise tolerance, quality of life and breathlessness and fatigue in cardiac patients.
A. Vogel Crataegus Oxy is a fresh Hawthorn berry extract and clinically proven to:
- Have a broad acting cardiac supportive action (heart failure, cardiac oppression, mild angina, arrhythmia and geriatric heart weakness).
- Improve exercise tolerance in cardiac failure (NYHA Class II).
- Improve quality of life in cardiac failure patients (NYHA Class II).
- Improve breathlessness and fatigue in cardiac failure patients (NYHA Class II).
- Be well tolerated.
Hawthorn can be safely co-administered with digoxin and cardioactive glycoside drugs and safely co-administered with glycaemic, lipaemic and/or hypotensive drugs in type 2 diabetics and is safe for use in pregnancy and during lactation.
Each 1 ml (39 drops) contains:
- Crataegus oxyacantha L. and Crataegus monogyna Jacq. (Hawthorn) 970 mg
- Ethanol content 51% (V/V) [30 drops = 321mg/dose = +- 7.8ml beer or 3.3ml wine)
Adults and children over 12 years:
30 drops in water three times daily 30min before meals.
Age From: 12 Years
Pack Size: 50ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.