A Western Herbal medicine that does not contain oestrogen or have an oestrogen-like action.
Used for the supportive treatment of menopausal syndrome and associated hot flushes and night sweats, and for the supportive treatment of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
Therapeutic indications in menopausal women:
To reduce the frequency and intensity of hot flushes and night sweats.
To improve sleep quality.
To improve mental focus (cognitive function) and anxiety.
To improve fatigue.
To improve somato-vegative symptoms of menopausal syndrome.
A.Vogel Hot Flush & Night Sweat Remedy is clinically proven to:
• Significantly reduce the number of hot flushes in menopausal women within 2 weeks of treatment.
• Significantly reduce the intensity of hot flushes in menopausal women.
• Significantly reduce the number of mild, moderate, severe and very severe flushes by 46%, 62%, 79% and 100% respectively.
• Significantly reduce global Menopause Rating Scales (MRS) scores by 43% with significant. improvements in 8/11 MRS questions.
• In addition to improving hot flushes also significantly reduce the psychological and urogenital symptoms of menopause.
Mode of action:
A. Vogel Hot Flush & Night Sweat Remedy’s ability to effectively treat menopausal syndrome, hot flushes and excessive sweating is scientifically proven and attributed to its ability to modulate adrenergic, serotonergic, muscarinic and µ-opiod receptors as well as its ability to inhibit serotonin uptake. Sage does not elevate oestrogen levels any more than placebo suggesting its application in menopausal patients who are contraindicated against interventions with oestrogenic effects.
Each tablet contains:
Salvia officinalis L. (Sage) 3400mg