A Western Herbal medicine for the prophylaxis and treatment of the symptoms of colds, flu, respiratory tract infections (RTI) and recurrent respiratory tract infections and their associated signs and symptoms including rhinitis, pharyngitis, catarrh, cough, pyrexia, malaise and myalgia. Also, for the prevention of RTI complications such as sinusitis, tonsillitis, otitis, bronchitis and pneumonia, to reduce the need for antibiotics in paediatric RTI and the need for analgesic and decongestant medication in adults with RTI, by modulating and supporting the immune system, and to improve resistance in those susceptible to the common cold, flu and recurring RTI.
What makes A.Vogel Echinaforce Junior unique?
• A.Vogel Echinaforce Junior is made from freshly harvested Echinacea purpurea resulting in a product with significantly higher levels of the anti-inflammatory active ingredient, Alkylamides, and stronger antiviral effect than dry plant extracts.
• Only A.Vogel Echinaforce Junior is formulated using 95% aerial parts (herba) and 5% roots; this unique combination being proven to have the optimal anti-inflammatory and anti-viral action.
• A.Vogel Echinaforce is the most extensively researched and scientifically proven Echinacea product on the market with a proven mode of action, impressive safety profile and a number of clinical trials confirming its successful clinical application.
• A.Vogel Echinaforce Junior is the only Echinacea product clinically proven in children.
Mode of action:
• Antibacterial (direct bactericidal action, inhibits bacterial induced inflammation and prevents secondary bacterial infections by preventing the expression of bacterial receptors on host cells).
• Antiviral (direct viricidal action, inhibits viral induced inflammation, prevents viral entry into host cells and prevents viral propagation).
• Anti-inflammatory (inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines).
• Immune system modulator (interacts with cannabinoid type 2 receptors within the immune system).
Clinically proven in children 4-12 years of age to:
• Reduce the risk of respiratory tract infections by 32%.
• Reduce number of days with fever by 67%.
• Prevent the risk of secondary bacterial infections by 65%.
• Reduce the need for antibiotics by 76%.
• Reduce influenza virus and other membranous viral infections.
• Reduce the duration of colds and flu.
• Be safe and well tolerated for long term use (4 months).
Echinaforce Junior Tablets (400mg fresh plant extract)
Each tablet contains:
Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench. (Purple cone-flower) 380mg
Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench. (Purple cone-flower) 20mg
- Age From 2 Years
- Brand A.Vogel
- Pack Size 120-tablets
- Format Tablets
Children 2-4 years:
Treatment dose: Chew 1 tablet 3-5 times daily (as split doses)
Prevention dose: Chew 1 tablet two times daily (as split doses)
Children 4-12 years:
Treatment dose: Chew 1 tablet five times daily (as split doses).
Prevention dose: Chew 1 tablet three times daily (as split doses).
Adults and children over 12:
Treatment dose: Chew 2 tablets five times daily (as split doses)
Prevention dose: Chew 2 tablets three times daily (as split doses)