A Western Herbal medicine for the prophylaxis and treatment of the symptoms of colds, flu, respiratory tract infections (RTI) and recurrent respiratory tract infections and their associated signs and symptoms including rhinitis, pharyngitis, catarrh, cough, pyrexia, malaise and myalgia. Also, for the prevention of RTI complications such as sinusitis, tonsillitis, otitis, bronchitis and pneumonia, to reduce the need for antibiotics in paediatric RTI and the need for analgesic and decongestant medication in adults with RTI, by modulating and supporting the immune system, and to improve resistance in those susceptible to the common cold, flu and recurring RTI.
What makes A.Vogel Echinaforce unique?
• A.Vogel Echinaforce is made from freshly harvested Echinacea purpurea resulting in a product with significantly higher levels of the anti-inflammatory active ingredient,
Alkylamides, and stronger antiviral effect than dry plant extracts.
• Only A.Vogel Echinaforce is formulated using 95% aerial parts (herba) and 5% roots; this
unique combination being proven to have the optimal anti-inflammatory and anti-viral action.
• A.Vogel Echinaforce is the most extensively researched and scientifically proven Echinacea product on the market with a proven mode of action, impressive safety profile and a number of clinical trials confirming its successful clinical application.
Mode of action:
• Antibacterial (direct bactericidal action, inhibits bacterial induced inflammation and prevents secondary bacterial infections by preventing the expression of bacterial receptors on host cells).
• Antiviral (direct viricidal action, inhibits viral induced inflammation, prevents viral entry into host cells and prevents viral propagation).
• Anti-inflammatory (inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines).
• Immune system modulator (interacts with cannabinoid type 2 receptors within the immune system).
Clinically proven to:
• Prevent colds, flu and recurrent respiratory tract infections in general AND in those most vulnerable (stressed, sleep deprived, smokers, those with recurrent RTI) - young and old.
• Effectively treat and reduce the duration of colds and flu.
• Prevent secondary bacterial complications (by 50% in adults and 65% in children).
• Be safe and tolerable for long term use.
Each tablet contains:
Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench. (Purple cone-flower) 1140mg fresh aerial
Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench. (Purple cone-flower) 60mg fresh root