Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is a topical antiseptic application of 100% Pure Tea Tree essential oil. With in vitro and in vivo anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
• General protection and support of skin hygiene
• Treatment of superficial wounds (minor cuts, abrasions and burns)
• Insect bites and stings
• Small boils, mild acne, and pimples
• Nail infections
• Relief of itching and irritation associated with athletes’ foot
• In dilution as a gargle for symptomatic treatment of minor inflammation of the oral mucosa
• As an inhalation for blocked nose and sinuses
Since 1976 Thursday Plantation has been the pioneer in the research and development of Tea Tree Oil and is internationally recognised as the leading Tea Tree Oil manufacturer with most research on Tea Tree Oil
being performed using Thursday Plantation oil by ATTIA (Australian Tea Tree Industry Association).
Each 1ml contains:
Melaleuca alternifolia (Maiden and Betch) Cheel (Tea Tree) leaf oil 100 %
- Age From 0
- Brand Thursday Plantation
- Pack Size 10ml
- Format Oil
Topical antiseptic and treatment of superficial wounds, cuts, abrasions, insect bites/stings, boils, nail infections and athletes' foot:
Apply 1 drop undiluted oil to the affected area 1 - 3 times daily.
To treat larger areas of affected skin:
Apply in dilution using a suitable carrier such as warm water; 2 - 10 drops in 20 ml water and apply 1 - 3 times daily.
To treat mild acne and pimples:
Apply in dilution using a suitable carrier such as warm water; 20 drops in 10 ml water and apply 1 - 3 times daily.
As a mouth rinse or gargle for inflamed oral mucosa (lining of the mouth):
Mix 5 drops of oil into 100 ml water and rinse/gargle several times daily (do not swallow).
As an inhalation for blocked nose and sinuses:
Mix 2 drops of oil in 500 ml steaming water and inhale the steam.