A. Vogel Echinaforce Sore Throat Spray is a Western Herbal throat and mouth spray for the treatment of pain, inflammation and infections of mouth (stomatitis) and throat, such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sore throats and hoarseness associated with coughs, colds and flu.
B. It combines the antibacterial, anti- viral, anti-inflammatory and immune modulatory action of Echinaforce with the additional antimicrobial, anti- inflammatory and astringent properties of fresh Salvia officinalis (common sage). For the treatment of pain, inflammation and infections of the mouth (stomatitis) and throat, such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sore throats and hoarseness associated with coughs, colds and flu.
A. Vogel Echinaforce Sore Throat Spray:
• is as effective as chlorhexidine and lidocaine spray in topical treatment of acute sore throat.
• reduces sore throat symptoms by at least 50% within 4 days of treatment.
• is as effective as cholorhexidine in treating Strep pneumoniae in vitro.
• kills human influenza virus and herpes simplex virus.
• has proven antibacterial action against a wide variety of respiratory bacteria.
• acts locally in the mouth and throat.
• is proven to also have systemic bioavailability.
• is proven to be well tolerated with no negative safety concerns.
1ml A.Vogel Echinaforce Sore Throat Spray contains:
• Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench. (Purple cone-flower) 863 mg fresh aerial part
• Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench. (Purple cone-flower) 45mg fresh root
• Salvia officinalis (L.) (Sage)430mg
• Liquid sorbitol (sweet tasting sugar alcohol) 407mg.
• Ethanol 40-47% v/v.
• Sucrose laurate 5mg.